Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I've got lots of love for you, all my friends. Thanks for being here for me ❤

Good luck, lots of joys and lots of love, hands to hold, angels on earth, earth angels at that age. Monkeys in packs to dodge, donkey dates, free riders. Rats to races, baby boomers, peace of mind to share, schools of hard knocks, ways to grow, ways to expand, ways to turn life around. Happy Dazes, Ben Battles, Dallas Starr, Starr Bright, sisters of color, veterans on the streets, reviews, recaps, fairy tales, chicks, and babes, dames with red hoods, lost and found, crazy, insane, veteran with skills. Lots of written history to note, dances under the sands of time. For a fee, PTSD, nuts on the run. Bats and birds, singing songs on the mountain tops.I've got lots of love for you, all my friends. Thanks for being here for me 

 I'm sorry for the pains, that family and life in the military have thrown at you! Never argue with stupid people. - Mark Twain: Deer, Herds In Cities:Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys To Dodge.Blue Oceans, blue dreams, man in blue, veteran at the end of service. Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come. I've got lots of love for you, all my friends. Thanks for being here for me 

Frank Agresti,I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly.. Frank with out beans, with out luck, without dates. Cows to call, cattle to roam, faces of dogs, faces of cattle to call. Good times, dances on the sands of time, with a monkey on your back, six to count in the house. Redness, from the city of retards, rejects, and basket cases. Lovers, haters,fuckers and worms,trist and turn, coins to flip, dances on the side of the road.

Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angel, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come. Things I believe in, strangers to friends, hats and horns to sound. Quests for knights and kings, on 6 layers of heart. Jake, Jack, John, Peter Pan, retired for a moment. ,Hell And High Waters, Monkeys Riding Sharks, Sluts, Donkeys,Daily Journey : Paths Taken:


Dick Jarrot, Dawgs, dates, veterans to cheer, chaps, for the tricks and trtades, pages to books, recaps to do. Party views, third and fouth, views to shar, Starr Bright, Dances on time, lots love, lots of tests over time. Dicks, dawgs and dates, faces of frogs, faces of freaks, faces of retards,nuts to run, roots to grow, history to note.

Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat.Lovers and players, games with sex, rules of the pimps and call girls, cheap and poor, Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, faces of land whales to date. Movies to make, dreams in drama, skin flicks to start, roles to players, asses in the air, good times, party and play with a cow or two. Fat and wide, dates with Rach Jay, butches for life, times to play, movies to director, dreams in drama, ways to go, ways to grow.πŸ’›πŸ¦πŸŒΎπŸ¦πŸŒΎπŸ¦πŸŒΎπŸ¦πŸŒΎπŸ¦πŸ’› πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹@Withe_and_BlackπŸ’‹


@Mellie_DurocherπŸ’‹,Happy Monday ladies ... SPARKLE ON! — withhustle free date or you want to go on the date and make money, the Xtabia is a right place for you.Donna ParkerHannah HarrisonVirginia Adkins-MartinCarolyn BoutietteTammy Lynn Perkins Cancela-VazJulie O BrienLisa SumerlinKelly Price BranhamTiffany Flanagan RogersLaura CardSarah May Shippee and Nani Yaeger.hustle free date or you want to go on the date and make money, the Xtabia is a right place for you.

Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺTHE RUNS.


To fat to fuck, to fat to walk, to fat to have a life of their own. Pages to books,dicks, dogs and donkeys to date. I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly..Faces of frogs, faces of fools, faces of coins to play, not enough for the cows, pigs, hogs, snakes in the grass, worms to turn, hit me, for the last time. Lots of love to come your way, gifts of wits, charms and graces, no time, for fat hogs on the land. I've got lots of love for you, all my friends. Thanks for being here for me 

Great Job. Chaps.I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️: Birds To Fly... Jordan And Aunt Dot: Shades Worn: Bright Futures. "Five Star Turf Commercial" for being the best in the nation's artificial grass supplier and we are proud to be your on-line marketing company.I watch that Steve show and I swear I thought of u ..for Real UπŸ’πŸ½πŸ’πŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘―πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘ΈπŸ½πŸ‘ΈπŸ½❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment