Monday, July 10, 2017

🌲 🌈‏ I wrote a list of things that I love writing about, and who I want to be, so I won't get lost. It really helped.

  🌲 🌈‏  I wrote a list of things that I love writing about, and who I want to be, so I won't get lost. It really helped. πŸŽ΅☔️Rolling Stones, Songs And Bands, Daddy's' Home, Back In Time, Dimes To Drop, Family Affairs. People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Gifts of time and spaces, tips of land whales, frogs and fags. Dances with frogs, dances with snakes and toads, dicks, dawgs, dates. Jewish rites.


  🌲 🌈‏  I wrote a list of things that I love writing about, and who I want to be, so I won't get lost. It really helped.Jokers and poker players, cum suckers, snakes in dens, sinners and saints, frogs to date. Gifts of white skin, snakes in dens, jackasses in the hills, seconds to holler, snakes on sticks, balls and sticks, fires still burning on the sands of time.Shooting Curves Ball Games, Pitchers Writers, Tips To Tales.Way to late to go that day, one day out of life, and time changed that day, was not able to go back. Story of the trip to the garden of the dead. Hardaway Family Reunion: Suzy Hardaway: Washington Family members. Sisters: Mary Jane Bailey.

Back On Feet, Dances With Wolves, Dances In Dark Happy songs to ...

sevenseasgiantsonlandmountainsclimbs.blogspot.com/.../back-on-feet-dances-with-wo...

 Sheep and goatshorns to blow, love and hategoat horns to see. ... Faces, Views, Noses, Chicks, Babes, Lots Of Luck, Lessons Daily: Angels. ... Orange County, California,Pages to turn, history to note, games with dogs, ... and horns of loveways to view the worldtricks and tradesdimes calls to make. .
Image result for mermaids, plenty of fish in seas, fairy tales 2.

Dancing Dreams, Giant Knights, Good Times

sevenseasgiantsonlandmountainsclimbs.blogspot.com/

Pages to turn, stories to write, good, bad, and ugly, fish and frogs in the seven seas. Waves to make .....Love and lucklove and hatesheep and goatshats and horns of loveways to view the worldtricksand tradesdimes calls to make. .
Photo
  🌲 🌈‏  I wrote a list of things that I love writing about, and who I want to be, so I won't get lost. It really helped. “Steven Jarrot, are you gay or something?” His eyes widened in surprise at my question and he looked completely lost, probably wondering why I would ask that. “What?! What are you talking about?” “Well, you never seem interested in any girl, just the couples, sucking dicks is what you like. Jokes on Sheri Jarrot, jokes on Carol Castro 2, cheap tricks, hags and fags, married for a limited time. I was just wondering, that’s all.”Reptiles Gone: Long Dazes Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone....Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright.
Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. High jumps to the sky for the falling pies, peace , love, joy, happiness, friends, family and foes. Snakes up life, look up. Seasons, reasons, and lies, white lies, half truths, name calling not needed.Help for the weak, help for the down and out. Veterans, females, blacks, females, white, with kids. Reptiles, snails, snakes, toads, bullfrogs, are out.

  🌲 🌈‏  I wrote a list of things that I love writing about, and who I want to be, so I won't get lost. It really helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment