Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Richard Luis Roque:I want to have intercourse with you?TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.

Image result for ..... thewishcatcher

Good Times, Under The Grass, Party Times, Trips To The Moon, Happy Notes, Wishes on stars, under the grass. Time to stopped for dears to cross, horse and pony shows, slow days for monkey tricks. The best time of our lives, happy dazes again, dances on shores of times. Lots of laughs, lots of jokes, under the grass, spiders and snakes, ways to look, ways to check.


Cali Dreamers: Wishes On Stars: Walks Of Fame. Rites To Seasons Of Love, Peace, Happiness, Lots Of Bumps In The Road, Rotten Apples, Retards, Rejects, Faces In, Earth Angels In The Winds. Love, lights, lessons, leaders of the band, good times, birthdays and rebirths, daily events, to start over, every day, ways to change, and start over.Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air: True Blue Dances On The Sands Of Time: Lots Of Tests Over Time. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck. Now that I am 21 I can legally drink alcohol but it tastes gross. But I still have a beer or something like that with my meals.Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore (feat. Selena Gomez) [Official Video]


Image result for ..... thewishcatcher

Charles Actors, Classes Of Style, Good Tastes: Coins Tossed, Cards Flying, Bloody Blue Dreams.Birthday Song And Dances, Birds And Bees, Faces Of Rats, Racers Hares.Angels to fall, earth angels to get back up.
Veterans Blues, homeless cases of the earth angels, searching, SEEKING FRIENDS, COMPANIONS: 

Mother, may I, tell the things that I know, strangers to friends, how tall, located where, age, questions to read, rites, and blues, 420 friendly, hits and misses, songs in the winds, glory dazes to come. Pages to books, plenty of fish in the sea.....

Photo


 Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Boys To Mean Dogs. Charles Raymond Jarrot mugshot @ Mugshots.commugshots.com/s/DiQCVMatthew P Minguez ... Well I'll be Damn .. Benjamin Briggs accurate.Good time frogs, freaks online, hits and misses, men and mice, cartoon hits, test over time. BUT no "quicky-quicky" I just want some quality time. Nothing weird. Totally safe.. and thats all!! And most important... if we become friends, and you see that I really am a totally cool and good guy. We can do it again. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me.


We can meet once a week and I can give you 200 every time. We can go out to eat... Disneyland.... Vegas.... anything.... I will pay. So.... Asian ONLY only, please no smokers or drug users. Ages 21-45. Now if your interested please send me a picture. SEND A PIC... send a pic! send picture....if you dont send your pic I will not respond. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck, circles of life to live.Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me.

Time to wake, up, wet dreams, dreams in the night, nightmares, heads to count...



Cali Dreamers: Wishes On Stars: Walks Of Fame. Rites To Seasons Of Love, Peace, Happiness, Lots Of Bumps In The Road, Rotten Apples, Retards, Rejects, Faces In, Earth Angels In The Winds. Love, lights, lessons, leaders of the band, good times, birthdays and rebirths, daily events, to start over, every day, ways to change, and start over.Life Is A Beach: Lots Of Balls In Air: True Blue Dances On The Sands Of Time: Lots Of Tests Over Time. Lots Of Love, Lots Of Luck. Now that I am 21 I can legally drink alcohol but it tastes gross. But I still have a beer or something like that with my meals.Charlie Puth - We Don't Talk Anymore (feat. Selena Gomez) [Official Video]

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday, I'm…

No comments:

Post a Comment