Wednesday, June 12, 2019

I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.

Image

Blue Dreams.Lucky Dimes. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.



1


I am friendly, easy going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally enjoy my quiet time.Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events, giants retired, spare time, ready to spring into summer dreams, stats, location, age, how tall, things to share, out of the gate, just to let you know.Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.



BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.
So, that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot...Katy Perry - Roar (Official) Leaders Of The Band, Glory Dazes To Come: Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves. -Love to wake up in the morning, and say my Sinner's Prayer. "I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.
In America.“You Are Enough” and other gems to love, pebbles on the sands of time, dances on the shores, good time told, pages to go. I am learning to trust the journey even if I don’t understand it.
What next...There is ample evidence that prepping your North Palm Beach place with kids underfoot can be accomplished without the loss of parental sanity. This word comes from survivors who have lived to tell the tale—and sold their houses, too, no less!




Credit Issues, Cash No Credit:When you are the only one, the precious one, you’re irreplaceable. Be the only one. Tell a story. Make a difference. Change people. Just remember you can’t change everyone.For veterans of the real-estate-showing-while-parenting situation, there’s light at the end of the tunnel.




Ducks are everywhere, in the water, in the right house, colors of the American birds, wings in the air, fly north for the season, flying or driving, question still up in the air. Do you have a plane at the airport waiting for your call, what a life, it would be a first. Races, rats, rain makers, black, white, and gray matters, earth angel here on earth,family affairs, pigs, hogs, dawgs, love them, hate them, can live without them, closed books, recaps another time.For veterans of the real-estate-showing-while-parenting situation, there’s light at the end of the tunnel.
Snakes in the Grass: Cows,Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What?: Steven Jay Jarrot of Anyway Transportation at 50925 Paradise West Drive #2, La Quinta ,Ca lives with his mother Cows,Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What?Houses and homes, dreams of life on the beach, veterans on the street. ...Monkeys In Packs, Witches, Dreams, Love, Lights, Lessons, Luck, Coins On Hand. Classes Of Frogs.Happiness Is A Option: Cons And Pros, Coins To Flip, Glory Dazes To Come.Kissed a frogπŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Mules for the pills of dung, RV campers.Frank Agresti



Where did that come from, in a nutshell, how to be exact about who you are and where you came from. What the fuck, a little history, a few tales, a picture created in your head, and you still have questions, about who you are, and for what?Stranger to friend, off craigslist, hand to hold, for a time, not learning for common cattle, simple, slow, or stupid, do you feel me. I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day .

 Time to waste, kill, or mark, coins to flip, cons to run, clowns to the left, jokes and laughs, how to stall alone, winds to wings, options to leave. Crazy for a fee, nuts on the run, head in the clouds, burning trees, once in time, things change, choices to make, chances to take. Rejection of views, values, voices in my head, the marches to magic, madness, men and mice, reasons to stop, seasons of givers, takers, winners, losers, learners, explain, the choices made. πŸŒŠπŸŒŠ☀️πŸ’¦Light and knowledge cannot be separate from thoughts and actions.The Yellow Brick Road and Beyond.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day 


What a great day to be alive, cheers and chaps, veterans, seniors, open seasons, to help, find houses, with help in the next room. I can see it now, starting in Sun City, San Diego, Palm Springs, And Orange, Ca. We need seed money, we could use more hands.I like to write, to recap, and recall the events that left an impression, call me crazy, weird, or strange, it does not matter to me, have to push the shit out, marching forward to a better day 

Pot, cash, green dreams, burning trees, dimes to drop, grower in Temecula, Ca. No, I eat it, candy, suckers, crackers, vape pens, smoking is bad for you. Are you a grower, retired, growing for bucks and profits, have an idea, working on it now. Familar Matters, Sex, Drugs, Rock And Roll, Travels Around The Globe, Email accounts, storage for pictures and files.

Buttons to share, Facebook, Twitter, Intergram, what else? What we know, and want to know, to explore, expand and grow. Need more cash.So...stats, age, how tall, retired from what, lions, tigers, and bears, dragons in the air...


Lots of interesting spontaneous thought, what's my little bird look like?What are the colors of the feathers that make up her being? Flip a coin, birds is how you see women, with feathers in colors, that did not make sense to me, how and when did I become yours, that is left field to me, which means it is moot. 

I do not get out much, and when I do, I am by myself, doing my thing in a crowd. I like Disneyland., and do a lot of walking there. Blue Dreams.Lucky Dimes. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.


The Yellow Brick Road and Beyond. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

 Hey babe, You don't really want me to know exactly who you are, where you come from, what' your true passions are? Blue Dreams.Lucky Dimes. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.
Do you fear rejection?

No comments:

Post a Comment