Monday, September 16, 2019

Hi, So here goes... won't be able to fallow this writing, can only say I'll be very happy to meet at my age a man like you.

I would like to find a polite, adventurous gentle man that is interested in building a friendship first, based on mutual & shared interests and respect and see what happens. πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»With the hopes of eventually connecting on an emotional and physical level.Woman for man: Funny, always laughing, less signs of wear, with lots of laughs. What are the odds? 

Goats and sheep, snakes and frogs, tricks and trades, ways to live, paths to greatness, detours, and pals that did not last. Hopes and prey, veterans, and females lost and homeless, with the men, no place to go. Hands out for help, hands out to guide, hands out to give a ride, life of a sinner, life of a saint, ways to go. Always.Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.” Holymoly!If male politicians could get pregnant, there would be as many Planned Parenthood clinics as there are Post Offices.Simple connection. 
Today is a good day, so here goes.Personal beliefs..In Common..πŸ’‰πŸ’ͺ🏻🍍 Love, Respect, Honesty, Trust, Views, Voices, Values, Counting Rites,Reasons, Seasons Of Love, Peace, Joy, Happiness, Circles Of Life. OMGosh.. Let's make the world better. unconditionally. w4m. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark:Simple connection, maybe more.

Views of one, woman for man, lots to share, lots to draw, stats, age, location, how tall, things you could start there: in plain English, in your face, chances to take, choices to make, changes daily, coins to flip, strangers are friends, that you have not met. The best you, that I have yet to met. What are the odds?



Dates, to make, wave of words, ideas, dreams in works, history to share, different times, different lives, learned alone the way.Waves To Make, Blue Oceans Of Dreams. What are the odds? Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands, Angel ...Hi, So here goes... won't be able to fallow this writing, can only say I'll be very happy to meet at my age a man like you. 

Thank you for your interest in how much I'm worth not in my intellect, I'm not poor I'm not rich I'm happy and thankful for what I have. I'm not tall I'm not short, I'm what my loving parents gave me and there parents gave them and so on the same as you. I know where I'm and where I'm going because I'm creating it. Thank you again or I should've just write what you asked, I still love you my lady .Hi, So here goes... won't be able to fallow this writing, can only say I'll be very happy to meet at my age a man like you. 


Which is an illusion. Hi,Care to share,what age, how tall, located where, retired from what, factors that matter, I will have to say. Thanks for the reply, if you lose you voices to write back, love those one line , nothing to say, that will count, what are you about, who are you again...




Wow Amazed GIF
Hi, So here goes... won't be able to fallow this writing, can only say I'll be very happy to meet at my age a man like you. Unconditionally. BEWARE!!! - Meineke ALISO VIEJO .Passion for writing. I write my journals online, of the bumps in the road, friends with snake faces, people in their animal faces. Things to grow and expand, crazy for a fee, more money on table to take. Mistakes in the military, updates to write for more cash. Happy St. Patricks Day! πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€1st to Die 2003. Handsome in shape Athlete for Female Trucker or Overweight Chick .74 Otega Hi way Views .TC USA.LAKE ELSINORE .Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.

There are days that we wake up loving each other. And this is God's original plan in our life: love him over all things and love ourselves a lot, unconditionally. w4m. Into The Woods, Into The Water, Into The Dark: Veterans Homeless Blues. Purple Knights. Tips. Time to shine, time to turn lights on, frogs and snakes racing for the darkness. FaceTime .? πŸ’™πŸ˜ Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET:


Happy birthday cousins πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰Prince Pop Life (Audio) 1985.Good In Sweet Tips: Tweets, Tales, White Lies Only?If I Was Your Girlfriend by Prince. , check it Alan, notes from a frog, notes from a foe, faces of snakes. CANT WAIT! | Facebook | Out of Box .www.pinterest.com/rachrach1010/hair youtube.com/user/Shottp12. More stories to share with you, lessons learned about the bumps in the road. Military Family Lifestyle Surveys have consistently revealed that military spouse employment is a key component of military family stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment