Monday, December 16, 2019

"I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

FF, Hope It's An Amazing One!!!What matters is the will. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ.Cartoon hits, cartoon shows ,kids to watch, laughs tonight, good times. Aurora Agresti, Jose A Santiago.ad and Beyond. USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service."I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

 Hey babe, You don't really want me to know exactly who you are, where you come from, what' your true passions are? Blue Dreams.Lucky Dimes. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks.
Do you fear rejection?"I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

Rocks to roll. Men and mice,cartoon hits for decades, snakes in grass, cattle drives, heads to count, money matters, there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.Money on my mind, castles in the sky, dances in the rain, another great day, hands to hearts, bumps in the road.Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom: ☻πŸ˜‘πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘½πŸ‘½πŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘½πŸ‘»πŸ’€Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home.Hope, dreams of houses, veterans lost on the streets, credit issues,. and lots of cash, lots of bad luck, to turn around. Help to get off the streets."I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

🌻Passions Happen, Dames, Dances In Blue Skies,πŸ’™.Woman for man, nice guy, lions on top,cream of crops, retired leaders returns, home alone, after the battles for bucks.Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles In The Sky.πŸ’›Love, Lights, Lucky Breaks,πŸ¦‹Birds, Bees,Butterflies, Ways To Go.


. πŸ˜΄πŸŒœπŸŒ‡πŸŒΉNo more shopping at Disneyland? Calamity!! (lol) Actually that suits me just fine. I'll go with you Friday - I don't think I'm up to going twice in a row -State Of Blue. Lovers, Haters, Snakes, Dicks, Dawgs,Donkey Dates. Family Affairs: Head Counts. Good Time Toads.It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-LyricsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Daily Events, Rebirths And Let's Go Somewhere !!!!ON THE RUN..BLACK LIVES MATTER:πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•...drop me your email...It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-LyricsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Legally Blonde 2: Red, White And Blonde.

. πŸ˜΄πŸŒœπŸŒ‡πŸŒΉNo more shopping at Disneyland? Calamity!! (lol) Actually that suits me just fine. I'll go with you Friday - I don't think I'm up to going twice in a row -Happy holidays, gums out for dead heads, jokes told on float boats. Frogs and snakes, monkeys and dogs, powers in the letters, 5151:Coins, Cons,Clowns To The Rights.Fool You Once .Lights to shine, lights to turn on, hours of time to spare, tips to write daily events.Do It Yourself (DIY) ·"I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

. πŸ˜΄πŸŒœπŸŒ‡πŸŒΉNo more shopping at Disneyland? Calamity!! (lol) Actually that suits me just fine. I'll go with you Friday - I don't think I'm up to going twice in a row -Cycles, Circles, Seasons Of Joys, Slaves For Life. Fun and Games, Battles And Wars, Dress Blues, Family Parties, Mothers Day, Back In Greens.I wish I lived on a beach πŸ˜­πŸ˜πŸŒŠ.Desert Rats:Color Me Badd - I Wanna Sex You Up ...

Worry no more, ways to go, books to read, "Worry No More!", pages to turn, how to move on. Tips and tales to make the moves, worries not needed, joys and pains, bumps in the roads, to believe in you, to believe in me, tales to share.

Micheal Jackson, works, his works to live forever, always a way to see the lights of day, hills and valleys to cross, on the roads to greatness, pages of luck. Books and more pages of games, games in love and hate, battles and wars, noting to worry about.

Goats and sheep, snakes and frogs, tricks and trades, ways to live, paths to greatness, detours, and pals that did not last. Hopes and prey, veterans, and females lost and homeless, with the men, no place to go.

Party and play pals, with daddy, Steven Jarrot,7603601613 ...I looked it up.Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Circles Of Colors, Rainbow Racers, Dances In The Light Of Day, Sons To Shine.Black & White. The guards in the parking tower, told me that they were sad to be part of that group. And they said they were sorry to me, on my way out that day. It was so sad, the way they treated me. Just to let you know...



. πŸ˜΄πŸŒœπŸŒ‡πŸŒΉNo more shopping at Disneyland? Calamity!! (lol) Actually that suits me just fine. I'll go with you Friday - I don't think I'm up to going twice in a row -Thanks for a great day about the ground, ships passing in the nights. Joys and pains, bumps and rocks, waves to float, waves to rock, waves to dances on the seven seas, sailing the deep blue seven paths, seven days, seven ways to fly away. Turning pages, writing books, joys and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done.

Are you leveraging the power of curiosity for your business? Psychologically speaking, the human brain is more curious than it is anything else. Here's how you can use that to your advantage.Purple Hearts, Lions On Top, Hares Of Kings, Knights, Sinners And Saints, 24/7 All The Time.


Image

Rites.HIGH Notes: Sinners or saints, dances on the beach, seas of tears and heart breaks. Love and hate horns of a goat. Horse, fox, owl, rat, and crane: under the skins of fairies, pixies and earth angels. Roots, Lions,Tigers And Bears: Dances In Dogwoods. Family Affairs, Dens Dances On Clouds, Tops And Bottoms, Suckers Stuck, Counting Hearts, Heads, Hands To Help, Teach: Angels On Calls. Nuts.They turned out so cute! ����.
Image

Veterans: Thanks For Service..#adultpersonals. Movies Made. Love And Lights Stars Shine.Dickens Worlds :Review of Dicks?Hopes and dreams, seasons, reasons and cause, lessons or blessings, hats to ears, horns to sound. Silent knights, sunny and bright,alone again, over the decades, babes to boomers,rocks to roll,gems to find, pebbles on the beach, hard to shine.
Inline image

Earth angels in the air, dances on clouds, purple hopes,rains with trains, no time to waste, can not help this feeling, glory dazes to come, hands to hold, giants on 30 levels, good times, wishes on stars...

"I am what I am" Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Pages to books, recaps, recalls, reviews, of the cartoon hits, nuts from NY.

Image may contain: 3 people, outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment