Monday, April 6, 2020

Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand.Love Today. Normal Heights.

FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: SandpiperπŸ‘‘✝️✡️πŸ•πŸˆ❤️“whatever” I mean fuck you.☊Think you can't do it? Try looking at it a different way.

 Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand.Love Today. Normal Heights.
Image

I'm a native sd man. Well traveled and more regret than a tigers dentist. Lots of trades. Retired? Never! I'm Joe, what's your story morning Glory?


πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ’‹πŸ˜‹πŸŒƒπŸ’•“Life changing repentance starts where blame shifting ends. Blame shifting might make you feel good, but it won't change you.Endless possibilities.You are eternal. Your love, Your soul, will never die. The Meaning of Life = the Evolution of the Soul!W4M. Hi where are you from?here, born in Cali, what about you, located where, age that you are, how tall, retired from what. History left to write, thanks for the reply.



Gifts and talents runs to good looks, lack of brains, with lots of tickets for trains, and free plane rides. Hell hounds here on earth, gifts from the center of the earth, gifts from the fake friends, lies for the truth and honesty with rose color glasses.

Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad, πŸΌ πŸ’• πŸΌ πŸ’• πŸΌ it helps me smile.Winds To Wings.Dames, unfuckwithable:― Eleanor Roosevelt ,7608512267:STEVEN JARROT: 😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, Lovers ..GOOD MORNING!Well, I'm a 45 yrs old Hispanic. I'm 5'5 160 and I'm retired from Warehouse management and retail. I don't know if you would like to come over or we can meet somewhere public. Let me know what works for you.


We can trade a pic as well..Lovers, Friends,Family Members:Treats.Blue Skies, Blue Dreams ...Felix the cat, lots of tricks, lots of fun and games, lots of laugh, back in time.7605643510, TODAY? Jewish WHITE COW TO BUFFALOS.....Free Rides: Nothing for free. You don't have to be related to be a family. Dames, unfuckwithable:

🌈Military, Veterans, Harmonics, Technology, Spiritual, Army of God πŸŽ€Losing yourself, all is lost.Houses, Homes, Heat From The Sun, Veterans Homeless Blues: πŸ’šπŸ’š πŸ‘ΎπŸŽ΅.While You Were Sleep,πŸ”₯πŸ’― SandpiperπŸ‘‘✝️✡️πŸ•πŸˆ❤️“whatever” I mean fuck you.☊Think you can't do it? Try looking at it a different way. 

UCLA butches, bitches and whales, for the BBWs moments on the fence of the tricks and trades.Happy for another day in the present, hopes for a better tomorrow. Remember that ..Marcia Smith 😍🌟Mood.Hello my Joy,  Hope, but not sure if you got my email replies.  Immensely enjoy the beautiful firework display  of words you seem to effortlessly catapult over Sleeping Beauty's Castle. 
Image may contain: possible text that says 'GO FUCK YOUR SELF'
Stupid can not be fixed. cured or traded. Adriana Agresti, Frank Agresti,Juliana Santiago.Free Rides: Nothing for free, tricks and trades to exchanges, walks in the park, classes in the woods. Under the cherry moons, blue stars tonight, planes….Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad, πŸΌ πŸ’• πŸΌ πŸ’• πŸΌ it helps me smile.Winds To Wings. Graves to you and graves to me, death done on the wild side for the sex, drugs, and turns to sit on the faces of fools and frogs, hell hounds to date, whales on land, at the schools of hard knocks.

No photo description available.

Born on days out of stupid brains,got day old stupid brains, instead.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? Graves to you and graves to me, death done on the wild side for the sex, drugs, and turns to sit on the faces of fools and frogs, hell hounds to date, whales on land, at the schools of hard knocks.

 Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand.Love Today. Normal Heights.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

 if so email me asap.Cambodian Kea Khiev: I'm a really zany, clever person. I am gender neutral which is why I don't say I'm a clever man or woman. I'm a clever PERSON.Cards to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment