Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Roads to cross, paths to travel, trips to the land of dreams, in motions, dreams in works, dreams to write.

 

Than to jump up right and quit me 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do I swear I won't call no copper If I'm beat up by my poppa If I'm beat up by my poppa 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Everett Robbins / Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group


Houses, Homes, Heat, Veterans Homeless Blues:Resources:Blue Oceans 2 Create.If It Isn’t Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH., Clocks to watch. Lucky Breaks, Running Rats, Bitches, Babes. Up In Sky.Hands In Air, Tom, Dick, And Harry, not sure, if Tom's dick, was hairy. Men, mice, monsters, monkeys in pack, cheers, and chaps, happy birthday.Hey, did you grow up Catholic? Imagine having to write Say No To This. #HamiltonFilm. I felt like sh** for days.




Hey, did you grow up Catholic? Imagine having to write Say No To This. #HamiltonFilm. I felt like sh** for days.


Header media
Everything but the kitchen sink .Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels. Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose 2.Summer won’t save us. Neither will bluster or bleach," writes .Hey, did you grow up Catholic? Imagine having to write Say No To This. #HamiltonFilm. I felt like sh** for days.


Hey, did you grow up Catholic? Imagine having to write Say No To This. #HamiltonFilm. I felt like sh** for days.Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much.
Monkeys swinging in the dogwood trees, monkeys see and monkeys do, tricks and trades, jokers on land. In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol


Roads to cross, paths to travel, trips to the land of dreams, in motions, dreams in works, dreams to write, tips, tales and stories, of veterans on the streets. Homeless blues, hits and misses, frogs to kiss, fish to fry, lovers and haters, donkey dates, back in time.


'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.

GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.

All Men Exposed. ..❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment