Thursday, April 22, 2021

So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends...

 This one is for you .BEAUTY ATTRACTS THE EYE BUT PERSONALITY CAPTURES THE HEART.After The Boom, Comes The Bust. So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends...

After The Boom, Comes The Bust.By letting each thing act in accordance with its own nature. Everything that needs to be done gets done. W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes, I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles. So be honest, forthright, and leave the “cheese” behind.“Keep it Simple, Stupid”.It’s a rainy day in the city, but I’m here to send love to all my friends...


Orchestration - Fatalism? Why is it only people can go to Heaven? Because we posses Self-Determination? Choices. If God didn't exist we would have the need to create him/her they say. Profound stuff, what?
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'PEOPLE SAY ACT LIKE DON'T GIVE A FUCK. AASSN MOTHERFUCKERS... I'M NOT ACTING.'



Sean Hannity. LOVE AND HONOR, ONE OF THE FEW, GUNS TO FIGHT THE WARS. MARINES IN BLUES, DANCES AT WEDDINGS, JOYS AND PAINS, DREAMS TO LOCKS OF HARES, LOTS OF LUCK.Help and hands on for assistance to get the cash off the table.

Photo by Porapak Apichodilok on Pexels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment