Friday, June 18, 2021

Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.


THX! Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues:Graduated from Chapman University. Purple Rain: Dances For Luck, Love, Lessons: Daily. Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.La La Land, History to note, Starr Bright, Cali chick, couch surfing, no house, no home in that year.CLASSY LADIES! Miranda Dawn:I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more.



Views, values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share. Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!
So blessed with everyone in my life!Songs to sing, better dazes to come.Lovers To Come. Warrior Princess : I'm too crazy, you can't tame me. mermaid problems .Sprung from earth. Birthday Secret Language.Shit happens, tricks, trades, treats, stores of stories, snakes, spiders and worms, faces of freaks out at night.

BOBDIAMONDCONNECTIONSAFTERFORECLOSURE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Your greatness is not what you have it's what you give!Lights, love, luck, leaders, lessons, ways to go, knights to stand, rites to crooks, cheaters, and liars, what is up with that? Home for the day, back in touch again, young at heart, joys, and jumps, glory and mighty, big and strong now, lessons learned over time, dances in the rains, good times on the beach. fun and games.


Starr Bright, Wishes: Hopes In Colors, Notes From The Nines, Trips Out Of Time, Five.Leaders as kings, Peter Pan rides again. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times.  Blame who: Fags to flags, Jewish Rites. Trips to hell and back. Ways to grow, ways to turn a life around. Bumps in the road, three left turns, back to start.


Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.

 Love Theory” New Edition - If It Isn't Love: SEEKER OF TRUTH."Everything but the kitchen sink. Hang On: Pains Ends. Stranger to a friend, coffee, tea, herbs, pot, drinks, me, which will it be. Are you readyyyyyyyy????!!!! (Translation) Are you awake?! If the answer is Yes, perfect!



Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Coins to flip, heads or tails, gifts to share, tips and stories, hopes and wishes, cards to read. Love, love, love! Don't change yourself to win someone's heart. Love, Regrets, Plus: Accidental Raw Views. Nudity 2.Reptiles, Repugnant, Republicans, Frank Agresti (J), 67 - Huntington Beach, CA.



STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Bones in the end, fingers to the head, hands to talk, views and noses, hits and misses, dead in the end, bones to boxes, at the end of dazes.

Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm. We are here to love, not hate. The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see the beauty in others. Original of you. None are more, HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED,than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe,IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE !

What an interesting dynamic.Rachel Jarrot, Bald Head Baby: Whale On Land. Jewish Dreams.Down to earth. Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?... Notes and tips, stories told, birds and bees...COME TOGETHER RIGHT NOW. RACIAL TENSION, INCREASES CIVIL STRIFE AND FORCES POLITICAL CHANGE TO DIVIDE AMERICA.Joys And Pains: Fairy tales told when we ...Stay up, blessed & positive. We are here to heal, not harm.





This. Changes. Everything.Sometimes, I just hate Facebook, face-time, face to face, with pictures, of the good time, frogs, fish, plenty in the shadows of fools, snakes and freaks out at night.Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!




Have projects for housing with veterans, housing for displace youths in the Riverside County, and projects to do fundraiser events for these project. Also write stories to reflect the events that I have seen, heard, and thought about, from my point of view, of course.


A fellow manager at work said he was going to write me up for something and I told him, “zero fucks given. What are you going to put on the write-up?” He said, “the bitch was being a bitch again.” My response? “You expected less from me?!”



Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.I thought.. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in http://time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.




Earth cracking open.Blue Ranger, Green Frogs,Army Of One, Sunny And Bright, Yellow stone gonna blow..doomsday.Make America White Again”.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Adele - When We Were Young, frogs and fools also. you views of joy. Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it. Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.
Inline image


Seems to me you have a beautiful soul.  Interested in getting together with you sweetie, thanks so much, for the one line, you had to add, stats, age, how tall, location, 420 history to share, questions up in the air. Balls in your court, ready, set, go...Don’t let anyone tell you ! Money sure can buy happiness.
Inline image




Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Don’t let anyone tell you ! Money sure can buy happiness.
Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.Inline image

Sabrina,Lilac City Fairy Tales’. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!Don’t let anyone tell you ! Money sure can buy happiness.
Inline image

This is Sarah Mindel. She doesn’t exercise. She eats everything she wants and stays up til 3 in the morning drinking Slivovitz. She has five children. What’s her secret? No secret! Sarah’s the one in the upper right hand corner. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times.

Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a blunt’ business, and business about to pick way the fuck up.
I thought.. If that’s the way you think.. the Creator will take care of you in http://time. One day you will wake up and there won't be any more time to do the things you've always wanted. Do it now. Paulo Coelho'. BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN.
Life is a series of thousands of tiny miracles. Take time to notice them.USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.
May be an image of text



No comments:

Post a Comment