Friday, January 28, 2022

Maturity is not so much a destination as it is a journey or road full of twists and turns. A part of maturity is the determination to finish the journey and to complete the course

 UB40 - Love Songs.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Rednecks, . Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory holes open wide. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.Views, Values, Voices In My Head.INCREDIBLE NEWS.


Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand. Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.


'Hello, Information? Yes, was hoping you could tell me where I could find my sanity?Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. REVIEW :Can't help but think some of the kids around here are BJs that should have been swallowed!Doc. 4Fun Dream Cali Babe.Views.Ants To Rocks. Happy Hanukkah.I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Schools of hard knocks, sinners, and saints, into the woods, trees full of snakes and monkeys, swingers from tree to tree.THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY✰



Paths Crossed: Trades.Very nice to meet you!BREAKING News: spinning Tales, flying frogs, flagers in the history, love and hate, horns on a goat. Cheers And Chaps, back to back, hits and misses. Tip of the Week. Never late. A good example has twice the value of good advice. Rabbis, Priests, and Other Religious Functionaries clowns.May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'Paradise Pointe Pointe' Frogs and trips to get to the top, stepping stones, pictures to tell an tale of the good times, life of a frog or two. Hope for the best, hope with bright lights, purple stars, purple people, fairy tales to share. Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time .Roles To Play.Ways To Shine.




No matter how bad it gets, better days are always waiting, hoping you'll make it there to accept the smiles and joy that they re offering.''CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF.2 MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps...
As My DI told me in 1980 told me after a 20 mile hump with full pack after I almost fell out; ANY DAY ABOVE GROUND IS A GOOD DAY- OOHRAH!Raychel Freeze Sharp,No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.



I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year. It’s ME vs ME! Make someone smile everyday, but always remember.. you are that someone, too.Views, Values, Voices In My Head.INCREDIBLE NEWS.Welcome to a new era of dating!What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Dates.. 'Life is too short to be normal. Stay weird. HIGHER PERSPECTIVE Given.


No matter how bad it gets, better days are always waiting, hoping you'll make it there to accept the smiles and joy that they re offering.''CELEBRATE EVERY ACHIEVEMENT... EVEN IF IT'S GETTING OUT OF BED. BE KIND TO YOURSELF. LOVE YOURSELF.



Raychel Freeze Sharp,No Ordinary Love .Chicks, Babes, Bitches With 5 Stars, Fairy Tales, Dances Recaps, Recalls, Reviews, Reflections, Rites 2.2 MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps...
No Ordinary Love.I don’t care who is doing better than me. I’m doing better than I was last year. It’s ME vs ME! Make someone smile everyday, but always remember.. you are that someone, too.Views, Values, Voices In My Head.INCREDIBLE NEWS.Welcome to a new era of dating!What is all this mumbo jumbo ?????? Dances In Darkness: Snakes, Spiders, Toads: Dates.. 'Life is too short to be normal. Stay weird. HIGHER PERSPECTIVE Given.



 No Ordinary Love .Maturity is not so much a destination as it is a journey or road full of twists and turns.  A part of maturity is the determination to finish the journey and to complete the course


No comments:

Post a Comment