Saturday, September 12, 2026

Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Happy Dazes Done Daily

 Fairies Woods: Wood Fairy: Snow White. 'Some Old Indian Wisdom... "Silence is always better than bullshit."'Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. Caribbean Queen .Snakes alive, snakes in your friends, good and evil...Bonjour.



"Silence is always better than bullshit."'“The Leopard is innocent,” the Hawk cried. “I watched him from the clouds. He was at the river when the goat was taken.”


Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Happy Dazes Done Daily

Manicured lawns. Cookie-cutter homes. Big lips. Little nose jobs. Synchronized sprinkler systems that erupt at the exact same time. A massive mall, the mecca for mass-consumerism and soggy food-court cuisine. Welcome to the suburbs, heaven for many. But for one teenage transplant from New York City, the suburbs represent her unique version of hell. Forget purgatory -- this is suburgatory.


MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future.

Just a quick look at this cycle of life, from a this bird's point of view, I liked it. Had never taken the time to look at this form of living ever. You?Jewish People can Party Like Rock Stars in New York City,right? akaqa.com/question/q1919…

MEMORY, MIND, MATTER:Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future . Just a quick look at this cycle of life, from a this bird's point of view, I liked it. Had never taken the time to look at this form of living ever. You?

Our History of Protectionist Tariff Train Wrecks. "Silence is always better than bullshit."'“The Leopard is innocent,” the Hawk cried. “I watched him from the clouds. He was at the river when the goat was taken.”

Thomas DiLorenzo,The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.Still hoping .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.
Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever.Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.

COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned.
A WISE MAN HEARS ONE WORD AND UNDERSTANDS TWO.GOOD AND SWEET TIPS: AIN'T NOBODY'S BUSINESS IF I DO:'If you believe in Karma send this message to 14 friends including me, if I don't get it back I guess I'm not one of them.

 

Lessons Learned, Dances In The Streets, Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Heads To Count, Cash, Coins, Clowns To The Left, Horse And Pony Shows, Dreams In Motions, History Created, Not News Today.


Turn it off. The problems will be there in the morning if they're real. The ones that aren't real will have dissolved by sunrise.Golden Calf:White Lies Only Hacked my mother accounts.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Cows To Roam. 


Spruce Powers, Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,Failure proof that you tried. Now go try again.'Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.Homes, houses, waves to make, not doing normal, plain, or common. Wishes on stars.YouTube.

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves.Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Stain of Justice. A man is suspected of a killing that he didn't commit.
COURSE NAME: "Look Who's Talking" Creative Writing: Causes For The Season: Lessons Learned.


Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright. Stand back up. Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Happy Dazes Done Daily

Jewish People can Party Like Rock Stars in New York City,right? akaqa.com/question/q1919…

Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. . People under the surface, mirrors on the wall, charms and wits, hard to beat, songs to sing. "Silence is always better than bullshit."'“The Leopard is innocent,” the Hawk cried. “I watched him from the clouds. He was at the river when the goat was taken.”

No comments:

Post a Comment