Views, voices, values, heads above the common, original, plain, and normal, how tall, located where, retired from what. Dreams and nightmares, jacks and marbles left in the mud, boys to men, back in time. The Original Sin..☆ Weird.One day out of life, son to shine, heads above the common, rocks to roll, gems to find, pebbles on the shores, dimes to drop.
Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT .
Views, voices, values, heads above the common, original, plain, and normal, how tall, located where, retired from what. Dreams and nightmares, jacks and marbles left in the mud, boys to men, back in time. Dances in the streets, lovers, haters, suckers, faces in the herds, donkeys in the hills, monkeys in packs, family affairs.
Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.
Sinners And Saints.Alice return, mad as hell, a bat this time out of the darkness, pills and drugs used for answers, life close to down under. Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.
Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT .
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚... 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛.ESTABLISH. MAINTAIN. EXPAND .REJECTS, RETARDS, ESCAPEES, DONKEYS IN FENCES, GOOD TIMES, ASSES IN THE HILLS, REDNECKS FROM NY. JOSE A SANTIAGO, JULIANA SANTIAGO, ADRIANA AGRESTI.
Take the Deal, President TrumpRon Paul, MD,The best thing about being alive?... GETTING SHIT DONE TAKE NOTE, BITCHES! FUCKING BRILLIANT .Hopes,Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Family Affairs, Lovers, Birthdays.Rites.I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.







No comments:
Post a Comment