Thursday, November 22, 2018

Divin Law: “I’D TELL YOU TO GO TO HELL, BUT I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN” .....I think you/we are (all) already in hell and I am trying to find my way out. :-)


Bonus:Blue Skies In The Cities, Lights To Shine.you are, and the universe will support you in miraculous ways.Just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.If you judge people, you have no time to love them. “What happens when you let greed and lawyers run amok over common sense and generosity.”French open ongoing. Gotta pack and sleep. Early flight tom. Great dinner with friends from NY who just got engaged!


No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....It is yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.....Sheep and goat, spooks in the house, ghost on the last night on the right side of the grave. Not now, maybe later.Peter Pan, Captain Hook, fairy tales, boys to men. Boats to float, ships to sail, ghost, spooks, and deadheads. Which one are you?


Even when stationed in far-off countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, America's military service members still get their turkey and stuffing. Soldiers take the day to relax, enjoy some food, and play football.Divin Law: “I’D TELL YOU TO GO TO HELL, BUT I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN” .....I think you/we are (all) already in hell and I am trying to find my way out. :-)
Photo
For troops in Afghanistan, Thanksgiving dinner has been in the works for months. Food, as well as sparkling grape juice, is ordered and shipped up to four months in advance.Divin Law: “I’D TELL YOU TO GO TO HELL, BUT I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN” .....I think you/we are (all) already in hell and I am trying to find my way out. :-)


If your interested in chatting and see if possibly hanging out email me lets see where it can lead. I am looking for friendship but at the end, I would like an LTR. W4M: Stats, location, age, how tall, silent knights, house on the block, alone again, mature lion, mountains to climb still.


Bonus: Blue Skies In The Cities, Lights To Shine.you are, and the universe will support you in miraculous ways. Just one positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

“What happens when you let greed and lawyers run amok over common sense and generosity.”French open ongoing.  Gotta pack and sleep.  Early flight tom.  Great dinner with friends from NY who just got engaged!

No one can choose your mountain or tell you when to climb....It is yours alone to challenge at your own pace and time.....Sheep and goat, spooks in the house, ghost on the last night on the right side of the grave.

Not now, maybe later.Peter Pan, Captain Hook, fairy tales, boys to men. Boats to float, ships to sail, ghost, spooks, and deadheads. Which one are you?

Photo

Have a Fantastic Thanksgiving! πŸ¦ƒ (🎨: Mike McKone)Divin Law: “I’D TELL YOU TO GO TO HELL, BUT I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN” .....I think you/we are (all) already in hell and I am trying to find my way out. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment