Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Hi I’m in town on business but today bored in hotel with no car. Really sucks Want to hang out?

Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not, fairy tales. Woman to man, lady for king or knight, leaders of happy dazes, retired to do what you want, roles to play hats to wear, over the hill.
Witches,bitches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.Dances In The Water, Fish And Frogs, Hopping Back In, Seas Of More Fools. Coins To Pay.πŸ¦‡ Dark Gothic Vampire πŸ¦‡.leave me not alone....come to my dream...man alone, dead at night, in the light of day, joy in the morning, peace, love, happiness, lucky breaks,to follow. 



Friday again, happy birthday, leap year, frogs are hopping, plenty of fish in the seas, ships of fools to sail. Waves from the shore, gems to find, pebbles, rocks, stones, laying on the beach. Dreams and nightmares.Fucking brilliant .🐢 πŸΎ Jesus Christ and Moses cousins then, or not, fairy tales. Woman to man, lady for king or knight, leaders of happy dazes, retired to do what you want, roles to play hats to wear, over the hill.

Dicks, dawgs, dates, faces of πŸΆ, knights to some, tricks to trade πŸΎ πŸΆAmerican Birds, πŸ§πŸ§Talks To Hands,🐢 πŸΎ πŸΆ Lions In A Pack, Dances in the dark, walks of life, live and learn. Friday again, ... 

What was I doing this morning when I opened my eyes? Well, I’ve been watching a beautiful sunrise and a peaceful cloud passing by... enjoying a cup of steaming hot sunshine ☀️Veterans Taken. 


Birds in the wind, songs to sing, glory dazes in the sun, flowers open for the seasons, reasons and causes to fly. Mountains to climb, doves and Engels, birds in a flock, winds in the wings, songs on the sounds of love.Charles Barker At the root of my current problem is the seed of my next miracle.HANGOUT :EVERYBODY: Hellerrrrr :) Dreams of going to Disneyland. Mice in white gloves.

Love, Lights, Lessons, Leaders, Beautiful Minds, Chicks, Babes, Sons The Stand Tall. Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan - Blues Jam Session. Hares Lost, Girls In Red Hoods. .How to Grow Your Natural Hair .. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't. - Steve Prefontaine . Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Trips to hell and back, lessons learned in the sky. Time running away with me. Made in America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Sunny and bright, wits, charms, graces, hands to hold, across the decades. Silent knights, lions on top, cool cats, Tom and Jerry.
Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans.”Shots in the dark. πŸ‘«πŸ’The Crowds. Thank you my friend! πŸ™πŸΎ??🏾‼️‼️


Hi I’m in town on business but today bored in hotel with no car. Really sucks Want to hang out?Faces In The Crowds, retired, older,hippy dude, back in time, jacks and marbles, boys next door, wits, charms, graces, heads above the common. Dances on the sands of time, good time toads, plenty of fish in the seas, lots of toads in the water, sons to shine. Only One: Mars To March: God Of War. Head Counts. Sisters To Battles: Head Games, PTSD: Magic, Madness, Moments Lost Over The Decades. Marines, The Few, Doves To Cry. Purple Rain, Blue Ocean





Hi I’m in town on business but today bored in hotel with no car. Really sucks Want to hang out?Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it . ❤️πŸ₯°~THE PROMISES~πŸ₯°❤️ πŸ™πŸ’˜~MEN MAKE~πŸ’˜πŸ™ ❣️✌️~BUT RARELY KEEP~✌️❣️ “Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans.”Shots in the dark. πŸ‘«πŸ’The Crowds. Thank you my friend! πŸ™πŸΎ??🏾‼️‼️


Hi I’m in town on business but today bored in hotel with no car. RACHEL WIGSOUT, wigs on still,views shared: needs to get my feet on the ground and try my best to establish myself as soon as I can. My ultimate educational goal is to either attend the Los Angeles Film School or get into UCLA or USC film programs and become a film producer or director.Land Whales: Frogs and Fish: Cattle To Go . Clocks To Watch, Wheels To Turn, Frogs And Snakes, Tales Spinning.

Cows to call home, pages to books.Disney Fan Theories That Actually Hold Up πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸŽ₯πŸŽ₯πŸ“ΊπŸ“Ί Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to http://dodge.Party and Pay.
Really sucks.



Want to hang out?Love Is in the Air: Bride and Groom Wed at 35,000 Feet.Reptile Alerts: Joela Capplan..."Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car."just saying!πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸŒŠπŸ„ Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.



No comments:

Post a Comment