Thursday, January 14, 2021

Happiness today is the present today, a great day to be alive, thanks for the sunshine.

 Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life. Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks: You know me so you know I'm feeling lonely. I'm lonely right down in my heart. 

Happiness today is the present today, a great day to be alive, thanks for the sunshine. Ready to run out of this, set to sail, happy dazes again. Songs to sing, the time of our lives to come, Daniel on the ceilings. Days to sail, to trick the airs of fish in sea, captions with hands, captions with extra hands, fairy tales and land whales.


Time is a wheel, and time does not stop for looks, charms or grasses: American Women. Veterans." What will change mankind is you, transforming yourself".Tin Cans . Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.Happiness today is the present today, a great day to be alive, thanks for the sunshine.

No photo description available.


Sleeping With Devils. Dogs In House Jails.Oh, Happy Day, flowers in the air, birds, and bees, songs in the wind. New day, new plan, what a wonderful day to be alive. Cheers. Stay trueHoliday Hits And Misses, Moves To Make, Frogs For ...Faces On Clocks, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs. Tits....seven days the world to create, one man alone.
Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Atan Kay I THE MAGICIAN www.tarolizedquoles.com'

Hell is other people.” What’s the opposite of this observation—"Heaven is other people” or “Hell is me?”Guess what . Nightmares 4 Life. Fuckers, suckers, shit sellers, yard sales with stolen goods, tricks and treats of Jew. Twisted Sister – I Wanna Rock .

Image

Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.” goodnight-world. Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:You know me so you know I'm feeling lonely. I'm lonely right down in my heart. Sleeping With Devils. Dogs In House Jails.Sleeping With Devils. Dogs In House Jails.Oh, Happy Day, flowers in the air, birds, and bees, songs in the wind. New day, new plan, what a wonderful day to be alive. Cheers. Stay true.

We can't wait to listen to some of this music you submitted Thank God for the rain. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT u.Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have so many things to write. Or not.A Dance in the Woods .You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs:Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Candy Hearts.I don’t even remember how to be social I’ve been in the house so long this is crazy.Common sense, hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment