Thursday, January 14, 2021

I think it will be worth the wait.Anybody else think they’re having a great hair day until they see themselves on Zoom?

 I am friendly, easy-going, and responsible! When I’m not studying, I like being social and active but equally, enjoy my quiet time. Hard knocks, classes on love and hate, dreams in the air, live and learn, live and grow, daily events, giants retired, spare time, ready to spring into summer dreams, stats, location, age, how tall, things to share, out of the gate, just to let you know."Lean on me, when you're not strong,  And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...


School of Hard Knocks:Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy! But you ain't as crazy as I am. Lessons daily, in all the things we do, pages to books. AMEN! People beware:

The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want.Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action that will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. 

Locks to keep stolen personal items, for true love and devotion. ..man loves self more. Snakes Dicks.
May be an image of outerwear and tree

Out of the darkness of the dens of snakes, back to bake on the beach. Happy notes, time spent in hell, hanging on a dogwood tree. Stronger for the classes on love and devotion, in the first attempts in learning, practice to perfection not to fail, good times.

SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson - ✨A TWISTED PROPHECY✨Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)
Holiday Plans I’m ready let’s gooooooooo!!!!!! Relive the moments again and again.Still Rock and Roll To Me.
RITESTOSTANDTIPSPRINCEFROGGUPLANDTIPS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Holiday Plans I’m ready let’s gooooooooo!!!!!! Relive the moments again and again.Still Rock and Roll To Me.
OH, HAPPY DAY!Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. Watch your habits...

Veterans Prey...Dates with monkeys, dates, and songs of the monkey times, how much of an ape, that monkey was. Words to work, words to write, words to tell the horror stories.


Locks to keep stolen personal items, for true love and devotion. ..man loves self more. Snakes Dicks.

SUNNYANDBRIGHTDAZESAHEAD2014.BLOGSPOT.COM.


Another brick in the world, history, not news today. Pages To Turn, ghosts, and spooks, candles in the winds.Lights, luck, lessons, tests over time, eyes open wide, kids are God's eyes on you, for the moments lost in time. I don’t like the impeachment circus this late, but I admire the courage it took some GOP reps to break with the party and stand up for what they believe, regardless of the political impact and personal risk they’re bringing to themselves and their families. They should be applauded.




To Expand, Twists In The Wind, Freaks, Frogs, And .This is a life skill crafter only by those  with a lot of experience in the field. So it only makes sense that if you are high.  .. Game Over..Uritza Smith.Full Transparency. Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams, Groups Of Nuts.
Better?Rachel Jarrot?quot. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...I think it will be worth the wait.Anybody else think they’re having a great hair day until they see themselves on Zoom?


BEE GEES – TO MUCH HEAVEN .Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed:"Lean on me, when you're not strong,  And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...

Crazy💛💥ROYAL ANGELS SPA💥 My little Brother Vandy Touchh & C Shantee He wedding on July 14,2018👰🏼🤵Dreams Of Houses On Beaches, Houses in Hills, Eyes Open On 40 acre in Moreno Valley. Getting plans in place, houses and homes, transitional houses with government contracts for 15 years. Wits and wisdom, walks in the park, battles and wars, lovers in the walks of life. Richard Luis Roque I want to fucken nice senior woman? Please invite me over?👑🌈Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,🦋Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English? 



Good times, Marines and babbles of freaks, devil mad dogs, tricks with gun, rats to races, gifts of life to share, over time, over space, pages to turn. The only person u are destined to become is the person u decide to be RalphWaldo Emerson.Richard Luis Roque I want to fucken nice senior woman? Please invite me over?👑🌈Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ? Veterans, Harmonics, Technology, Spiritual, Army of God 🎤Losing yourself, all is lost. fun and games.Frog, snake, worm, good looks to spare, and drugs to trade for the oral attention of an oral expert on craigslist..Views, Clowns, Jokers, Stars, Wishes, Dream Knights: Dead Loses. Fairy Tales.Recaps.

One of the things that I live by are the reasons, the seasons, and the causes that connect me with other people, and the things that matter to me. Every day you are a teacher or a student, and for me that means being an example. I think it will be worth the wait. Anybody else thinks they’re having a great hair day until they see themselves on Zoom?




Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,🦋Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English?  And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...

Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Witches, babes, movies hits. 🌴 🌲 🏡. Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark. ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.
Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of
the grave. Cali chick, babe, dame, world of views, values, voices to share. Earth Angels: 🍭🍭💗🐹🍰
Love Lessons.Ghostwriter wanted �📽📽.TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with
Wolves.🌴 🌲 🏡. Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark. ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.
The only person u are destined to become is the person u decide to be RalphWaldo Emerson.

Well, I've been coming in for 6 years now. The staff is still great--especially Tony & Ralph. I truly appreciate when counselors are fellow veterans. It helps normalize your hardships and makes whatever you're going through a bit more relatable.

Scheduling can be a bit tough if you're getting back into a routine, but once you're set with a counselor you can be seen as often as every week. I'm happy to see that this Vet Center has grown so much over the years.

I'd like to note that this location also provides a work study program for veterans that are currently in school. I wish I had known when I was still a student.

Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Notes and data, lovers and haters, Steven and kids, Sunny Sima, joys and pains, lots of hard knocks. Steve and Rach Jay, Charlie, Rachel and Sheri Maya Jarrot, good times online, history shared. books to read, walks in the dark, waters to clean. To the point . Richard Luis Roque I want to fucken nice senior woman? Please invite me over?👑🌈Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English ?Joy In The Mornings.Lucky Breaks,🦋Moments Lost In Time. Hit The Road, Jack, Do Not Return, English? 




 Lots of lessons over the ages, rocks and monkeys to dodge, dances on sands of time. Lights and stars to shine. Starr Bright and Rachellyn1010 faces in mirror, lights to turn on. Leslie Bailey, parents of goats and sheep, hands in air, tales told. Lock and Load. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Beautiful and Dangerous.Bear suits and ice cream cones and horse heads, oh my!To the point . 


Green Fish: Kings On Top, Grass Roots, Not For Lions. Party and play the song to sing for Steven Jarrot-7608512267,...Fun and food, parties on the beach, seal turtles to cum, lay eggs in the sand, tonight is the night. Fish and frogs, fairy tales, snakes on sticks, monkeys in burning water, food and fun. 

Time to eat a snake or tow, history online, thanks a lot, snakes under the surface, faces to flash in the mirrors, lyon to self. Family with cum on their faces, cum on their glass, clear as mud, turn on the lights, does make it better to see. Jokes on land, jokes on the water, jokes on fields of donkey dicks, donkeys for the second time. Life and time, wheels to roll, games and tables of poker players, here for a trick place snakes to cum out. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...


Sky Signs: Kings On Top, Grass Roots, Not For Lions. Party and play the song to sing for Steven Jarrot-7608512267,7607778998.  Veterans for prey, snakes to date 7608512267Where are the snakes now, in the desert under the rocks, under the bottom of the barrows, in the hills of Riverside, donkeys in the hills and in the desert. Fruit and nuts to go, for the men that date Steven, has been a practice to suck and let the dicks leave, standard of life for a gay guy. 


Happy and gay for a lifetime of lies, about how big the dicks that are best to suck, Rick Benson, George Benson, Dicks that wonder about the class of chuck sucker in the house, for fun and games, and to suck the life out of your free will. Veterans for prey, snakes to rob. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...

No comments:

Post a Comment