Monday, July 6, 2020

Breaking News: Amy Cooper, the white woman in Central Park who called the police on a Black bird watcher, will be charged with filing a false report.

 Pages To Books.Blue Stars, Lights, Leaders, Cars And Horses Under The Hood. Ways And Means, Rats To Races.Nurses, Nuns, Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horns,Sheep And Goat Tales, Love, Hate, Lessons. Coins To Flip. A TIMELESS ESCAPE.USMC. NEW YEAR, NEW YOU!
GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The ... Wake the Hell Up!Here And Now. GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any...

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm better than I was. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The ... Wake the Hell Up!Here And Now. GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any...I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm better than I was. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


Treats, Love, Luck, Lessons, Trades For Tricks, Coins To Fly, Cards To Read, Notes On Chicks, Babes, Girls 2.Marines to fight, good times, guns to battles, treats, trades, tests over time, glory dazes to come. A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time. Independent and free... 

GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any.Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The ... Wake the Hell Up!Here And Now. GO FUCK YOURSELF.I never try to make any...I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm better than I was. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.


CURCUMIN

Dr. Joseph Mercola on how it targets cancer.Paths are chosen to tell the story of dreams, wishes, and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic. In America today, the government does whatever it wants, says John W. Whitehead. Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.
Image
The sovereign Chiricahua Apache Nation is in a treaty relationship with the United States, Our band is not to be confused with any similarly named non-profit corporation. Our Mission.... To develop programs and initiatives to rebuild and strengthen. 
Image
I don’t even remember how to be social I’ve been in the house so long this is crazy.Common sense, hands down!A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time. Independent and free... 

Dr. Joseph Mercola on how it targets cancer.Paths are chosen to tell the story of dreams, wishes, and desires, that happen to be prayers also, hope floats searching for a place to land, and these places with do nicely, if you believe in magic. In America today, the government does whatever it wants, says John W. Whitehead. Republicans Are To Blame. Dirt Balls.Monsters All the Way Down. Suspending the Constitution. What Keeps Them Up at Night.

Image
Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have so many things to write. Or not.A Dance in the Woods .You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs:Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Candy Hearts.I don’t even remember how to be social I’ve been in the house so long this is crazy.Common sense, hands down!A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time. Independent and free... 
Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights. A GOOD MAN Steven Jay Jarrot, good time toad, giving head, ass open wide, toss salads, on the down-low.  ❤TRADING KUSH FOR SEX WITH DICKS.. Attention Walmart Shoppers .Life is a series of moments. Make each one beautiful

Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Great picture.Rachel Butch: Princess Wales: Jarrot Cattle Caller. ...


GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more, heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits, and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.

All Men Exposed.  Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE.


Salute to all our First responders. With respect and love to you!Roads To travel, paths to cross, races for time, goods, products and services, daily events, strangers in the other cars.Breaking News: Amy Cooper, the white woman in Central Park who called the police on a Black bird watcher, will be charged with filing a false report.

It appears some mental issuers? �������� Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose, Treats, Trades, Tricks, Games To Movies. Good Times.Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds..Sometimes you've just got to put on some head phones and crank up some Jay Ferguson's Thunder Island. Aright.Breaking News: Amy Cooper, the white woman in Central Park who called the police on a Black bird watcher, will be charged with filing a false report.
Divorce Invitation:Lesson, Blessings, Seasons Of Love, Luck, Reasons. Cheers . ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Love, Luck, Lessons 2 ,Seasons In Lights.Trees of the Black Forest. Witches Rites.Breaking News: Amy Cooper, the white woman in Central Park who called the police on a Black bird watcher, will be charged with filing a false report.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow. Stories, tales, and tips of love and hate, songs to sing, Ships of dreams, ship to sail, had a bad wave, and the ship turned on its side. Was not sure how to act, 

Almost Doesn't Count Tips to share, lots of love, lots of tests over time.Back in time, Cali Chick in the family of nuts, Bailey Battles To Win. Ben Battles, Leslie Bailey, brothers of mine, back in time to the twos.


Back in time, Cali Chick in the family of nuts, Bailey Battles To Win. Ben Battles, Leslie Bailey, brothers of mine, back in time to the twos. TuTu, way to spell, two time, kings and leaders, the meaning in the name. Uncles and aunts, family affairs, donkeys in packs, monkeys on top. Nights online, back in time, tricked and pimped, for love and devotions, circles of wolves in the woods.


NY escapees....Juliana Santiago, Dicks, dawgs, stole and trash the personal property of a disable, black veterans, for fun and games, back in the day, before, Adriana Agresti, Lovers .Rites, Reasons, Seasons Of Faces, Plenty Of Frogs, Freaks, Fools, Glory Dazes On Earth. Ready?The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls. Just because one person's problem is less traumatic than another's does not mean they are required to hurt less.
Songs to sing, gifts to share, birds and bees, dances on the side of the road, frogs to dodge, what a great day, to be above ground. Holymoly! Love, lights, lessons, songs in the winds..Sometimes you've just got to put on some head phones and crank up some Jay Ferguson's Thunder Island. Aright.Breaking News: Amy Cooper, the white woman in Central Park who called the police on a Black bird watcher, will be charged with filing a false report.

No comments:

Post a Comment