Saturday, July 4, 2020

Watch your actions; they become habits. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...- I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow.

Welcome to so much more. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...- I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow.

- I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow.Oh hi there .But it's back to reality today


Image
 Lots of lessons over the ages, rocks and monkeys to dodge, dances on sands of time. Lights and stars to shine. Starr Bright and Rachellyn1010 faces in mirror, lights to turn on. Leslie Bailey, parents of goats and sheep, hands in air, tales told. Lock and Load. Hit The Road Jack. Come Back A Man, Hand To Hold, Over The Decades, Learn By My Mistakes.Beautiful and Dangerous.Bear suits and ice cream cones and horse heads, oh my!To the point . Watch your actions; they become habits. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...- I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow.

Image

Welcome to so much more. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. And I'll be your friend I'll help you carry on For it won't be long 'Til I'm gonna need Somebody to lean on...- I'm in love with everything .Public Nuts To Grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment