Saturday, July 4, 2020

To all our friends across America..Happy #4thofJuly, 2020!

Simple, slow, wits, and charms, across the decades. 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Thanks so much. To all our friends across America..Happy #4thofJuly, 2020!

ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dump for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. To fail: first attempt in learning. To end: effects never dies on one hand and no on the other hand: define as next opportunity, turning the page and moving forward. Fuck views of others, get up and dance away from blues of fish in the sea. Good times, happy times to share for the joys and pains. The focus is on integrity, transparency about who we are, and honesty, so we can decide without biases or doubts we meant for each other or not. We do not need to guess. We know, we respect and appreciate direct approach.

Simple, slow, wits, and charms, across the decades. 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Thanks so much. Dear United States of America, We've been at your ready since before the ink dried on the #DeclarationOfIndependence. Happy 244th Birthday!  #4thOfJuly, 2020.  Sincerely,   U.S. NavyTo all our friends across America..Happy #4thofJuly, 2020!
Image
Charming and bright, sunny and delightful, full of humor, a silent knight, a king on some levels. Holymoly!It appears some mental issuers?Everything but the kitchen sink. Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Simple, slow, wits, and charms, across the decades. 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Thanks so much. 

Stuck In The Middle With You. Games Played, Rabbits And Snakes: Sheep And Goats Tell. Coins and cards to flip. Purple rain, purple hay in fields, stars in heaven, moments to share, Prince now gone, yesterday, candles in the winds, songs to sing, loves that were lost. Angels in the skies, angels on earth, angels in host, dreams of pot, dreams of blue dreams, dazes in the sun, glory dazes done.



Image may contain: one or more people, text that says '"Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow." Plato'
Fairy Tales, Bible Stories, Mother Goose 2.Summer won’t save us. Neither will bluster or bleach," writes .Hey, did you grow up Catholic? Imagine having to write Say No To This. #HamiltonFilm. I felt like sh** for days.Everything but the kitchen sink. Reasons, seasons, summer notes, waves to make, faces in the crowd. Simple, slow, wits, and charms, across the decades. 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Thanks so much. 
Image
Simple , slow, wits and charms,across the decades. Thanks so much.
Monkeys swinging in the dogwood trees, monkeys see and monkeys do, tricks and trades, jokers on land. In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .Tomorrow Disneyland: Parades and Pirates!I'll see if I can pick-up a life in one of the shops at Disneyland, okay? Hopefully they aren't too expensive. And I hope the things aren't too damned heavy! lol


Roads to cross, paths to travel, trips to the land of dreams, in motions, dreams in works, dreams to write, tips, tales and stories, of veterans on the streets. Homeless blues, hits and misses, frogs to kiss, fish to fry, lovers and haters, donkey dates, back in time.

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'Julian's Rum @JuliansRum What really bothers me: There are Trump supporters who, while not necessarily sheep, still buy into things like the COVID psyop. 5:45 PM 6/14/20 Twitter for iPhone'
'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do If I give him my last nickel And it leaves me in a pickle 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Do you ever have a dream over and over? In that recurring dream, is there a face you always see of a place you always go, even though you’ve never actually seen or been there in your waking hours? #5 Recurring Dreams.

GOOD MORNING THANK YOU, Back at you, and many more,heads up, heads in the clouds, dances in the streets, birds and bees, good times, glory dazes to come. Lots of pearls, bits and pieces, wits, wisdom, whys to the lovers, haters, fuckers, faces in shadows, faces in the dark.

All Men Exposed. ..❤πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸ‘€πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸ‘£❤πŸš›. Men And Mice: Cartoon Hits: Decades Of Frog Faces. Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Words To Define: Truthful, Honest, Bullshit. Dances With Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys. Monkeys In Packs. PLEASE BE AWARE .

 Than to jump up right and quit me 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, do, do, do I swear I won't call no copper If I'm beat up by my poppa If I'm beat up by my poppa 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do Source: LyricFind Songwriters: Everett Robbins / Porter Grainger 'Tain't Nobody's Business If I Do lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

California's Great America 2 General Admission eTickets, Santa Clara

Simple, slow, wits, and charms, across the decades. 'T ain't nobody's bizness if I do, if I do I'd rather my man would hit me.Thanks so much. I  couldn’t stop myself from commenting here. Fantastic article mate!Lyrics .Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: 

Image

Kids: Earth Angels,Only The Young At Heart.Hats,Horns, Halos, Texas, Cali, Roots: Trees To Nuts.Rainbow Racers, Lions. Cheers, Chaps, Veterans 2.

Once in time, long time ago, had a brother, he was the last one out, first one back.Dreams and nightmares, daily events, heads to count, stories to be written. My Brother, Richard Alexander Bailey's son in the Tucson system, at one time, not now, to old for it. Just to let you know. . Keep there heads ringing.you have a great mind son.

What I have learned is that frogs as a group are an army, that is the meaning of the military branch that we have here in America.Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey: Kids: Earth Angels,Only The Young At Heart.Hats,Horns, Halos, Texas, Cali, Roots: Trees To Nuts.Rainbow Racers, Lions. Cheers, Chaps, Veterans 2.
Image

Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.Walking on sunshine, good times, feels so good, times to share, the bumps in the road, the lessons learned, to teach, to learn, daily events. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘"It would be so nice, to find a male friend today, woman for man, something to start,stranger to friend, like to love, could find the way, lions, tigers, and bears, voices in my head.



Senior to senior, time for kids to play in the yard, gone, babe for Mighty Mouse, child of fifties, older, witty and wise, road trips, on the way to the mountains, left to climb. HAVE DADDY ISSUES AND WANT TO BE SANDWICHED BY TWO MEN?Rachel and Sheri Jarrot: fucks and sucks just like sire.Steven Jay Jarrot, Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Heads To Count.
Image

Loyalty makes you family. Suns Lights.STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”.

No comments:

Post a Comment